AllStars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

3 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Admin Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:39 pm

Make this Application if you want to join the clan ''AllStars''

Application

*What is the name of your Main character?

*What level & class is your main?

*For how many years you play Lineage II

*What gear do you have? Tell every part & what +.

*Are you Sub? Noblesse? Tell ur sub class and what lvl.

*Where are you from? and what language's do you speak.

*Give us a brief history of yourself on the server.List former clans and why you left.

*Give us an Estimate of your useall gaming hours and how ofter you play.

*Do you have any other characters in another clan?

*If you do have characters in others clans, what is the clan name?. List all clans you are in.

*What clan AllStars do for you as a clan, and help you do in the world of Lineage II

*Tell us why you are interested in becoming a member of AllStars, and let us know what you have to offer our organization?

*What is your real age.

*Please give us your contact email address. (if you dont wanna write it here send it to any moderators.)

*Where you referred to AllStars? by a AllStars member, if so who?

Admin
Admin

https://allstars300.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Application Empty apli

Post  b35n4k Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:07 pm

Application

*What is the name of your Main character? b35n4k

*What level & class is your main? 80lvl Adventurer

*For how many years you play Lineage II- 6 years

*What gear do you have? Tell every part & what +. Draconic +0 and C grade dagger +2

*Are you Sub? Noblesse? Tell ur sub class and what lvl. Titan, PR, Bishop 80 lvl

*Where are you from? and what language's do you speak. Macedonian, Bulgarian, Serbian, Spanish and English...

*Give us a brief history of yourself on the server.List former clans and why you left. I am leader of the AllStarS clan

*Give us an Estimate of your useall gaming hours and how ofter you play. 7/8 hours per day

*Do you have any other characters in another clan? I have other characters in my Clan

*If you do have characters in others clans, what is the clan name?. List all clans you are in.

*What clan AllStars do for you as a clan, and help you do in the world of Lineage II i dont know Smile) anything

*Tell us why you are interested in becoming a member of AllStars, and let us know what you have to offer our organization? I am not interestef

*What is your real age. 20y

*Please give us your contact email address. (if you dont wanna write it here send it to any moderators.) besnak_ko@hotmail.com

*Where you referred to AllStars? by a AllStars member, if so who? Gaivole

b35n4k

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Amazing

Post  b35n4k Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:41 pm

my name is eyüp and im 7 years playing for lineage/i have to apella set robe +5 and archane mage+11/im 19 years old /i have noobles but other char my main char amazing /I m from TURKEY im know little speak english/i have 10 charater / i like allstars clan because have pro members.. it is all... invite me clan

b35n4k

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Gaviole Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:50 pm

b35n4k wrote:my name is eyüp and im 7 years playing for lineage/i have to apella set robe +5 and archane mage+11/im 19 years old /i have noobles but other char my main char amazing /I m from TURKEY im know little speak english/i have 10 charater / i like allstars clan because have pro members.. it is all... invite me clan

Wtf is this?????

Gaviole

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down